Working in close collaboration with the direction, the documentation technician will perform various tasks related to document and archive management projects entrusted to the company such as, but not limited to, digitization, analysis, evaluation, sorting, classification, decommissionning and development of procedures.
- Diploma in documentation technology or archival science;
- Proficiency in the Office suite;
- Proficiency in document management software;
- Ability to develop retention schedules;
- Ability to develop administrative document management procedures and policies;
- Respect for the confidentiality of information processed as part of its functions and knowledge of the laws in force on personal information;
- Great ability to adapt to working methods and procedures, these being often linked to a specific way to the projects to which they relate;
- Spirit of initiative, autonomy and creativity;
- Knowledge of the cultural and artistic environment, an asset;
- Excellent command of written French.
- Four-month contract, with possibility of renewal;
- Start of the contrat: immediately;
- 21h or 28h/week, from Tuesday to Friday;
- Work at the office of Filigrane Archives, Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montréal;
- Hourly rate to be discussed according to experience and the nature of the projects.
Please send your curriculum vitae and a cover letter before June 11th, 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org